What is The Mela Experience?

Hello and welcome. I started using the phrase "The Mela Experience" to describe some of the more ridiculous or bizarre moments in ...

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

What is The Mela Experience?

Hello and welcome. I started using the phrase "The Mela Experience" to describe some of the more ridiculous or bizarre moments in my life, and I've decided to repurpose it for a writing blog.

I plan to use this site to feature my original fiction, released in serialized form once a month. I've been writing since I was in grade school but reluctant to share my work with anyone, let alone request payment for it. So this is a way to just... put it out there, and if people enjoy it, that's wonderful! If people don't? Eh, I expected as much.

So please look forward to my work to start appearing here, as they are completed.

Current serialized story: Phantom Violet, a magical girl story about existing outside of time, reconnection, punching above your proverbial weight class, weaponization of body horror, and plot important cats. Links to each chapter below:

Chapter 1 - Into the Weeds

Chapter 2 - Dust Yourself Off And Try Again

Chapter 3 - Scraps

Chapter 4 - Life On The Shelf

Chapter 5 - Wild Girls Always Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment