What is The Mela Experience?

Hello and welcome. I started using the phrase "The Mela Experience" to describe some of the more ridiculous or bizarre moments in ...

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Desperate and serious, please help

 So... I woke up today with $44 in my payment account. Which will NOT cover any of the expenses that I will have between now and my next pay at the end of the month.

Money has been tighter since I switched jobs, since it went down by a couple hundred a check just as my expenses went up by at least twice that amount. I don't regret switching, since I was basically working a "banishment room" job in my own home. But the point is... I need some help to make it to my next pay, and that's just so I can use the majority of that to pay my mortgage.

I have three options, whatever works:

Ko-Fi

Venmo

Paypal

Honestly, anything helps. I've cancelled all but my 2 most-used streaming services, cancelled too many Patreon memberships, and have generally tried to trim extra expenses where possible. Doing this is the most depressing thing because I thought I had surpassed this point.

If there's anything I've written that you liked, if you sympathize, or if you just feel generous, I would greatly appreciate the help and thank you in advance. And so do these little fuzzballs, especially the one with diabetes.



No comments:

Post a Comment